Fall Activities in Salem, NH
New England is a fun place to be in the fall, and Salem, NH is no exception. From festivals to marathons, and farmer’s markets, there’s a lot to do and see. Here at Rockingham Honda, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite fall activities in Salem. Take a look, then get out there and enjoy this lovely time of year.
Fall Festivals and Fairs in Salem, NH
There are many fairs and festivals taking place throughout the fall season, here are a few you shouldn’t miss:
- Toscana Fest – October 13 – This outdoor festival at Tuscan Village offers fun for the whole family. Activities, entertainment, and a wide variety of vendors will be on hand. Italian cuisine including paninis, meatballs, and hand-spun gelato, and activities such as bocce ball, pumpkin carving, hayrides, carnival games, raffles, and more! The Toscana Fest benefits Lazarus House Ministries.
- Salem Harvest Fest – October 19 – The North Shore’s largest craft beer, wine, mead, and cider festival offers visitors a chance to savor a wide range of local brews while enjoying live entertainment.
- Village Craft Fair – November 1 – Held at the First Congregational Church, the Village Craft Fair features a wide array of unique handmade crafts of all kinds. Food will be served by the Village Cafe.
- AutumnFest Antique & Vintage Show – November 16 – All kinds of antiques will be for sale, including vintage signs, vintage toys, furniture, curios, and more. The AutumnFest will take place at the Salem Derry Elks.
- Milford Pumpkin Festival – October 14 – There are a number of local pumpkin festivals, but our favorite is in nearby Milford. Taking place Columbas Day weekend, the Milford Pumpkin Festival features the Great Pumpkin Weigh-In, the Town Hall Pumpkin Lighting, beer, wine and spirits tasting, pumpkin and face painting, scarecrows, and more.
Get Local with Rockingham Honda
Yes, we’re in the business of selling cars, but as a part of the Salem, NH community, we’re always interested in finding fun local things to do and places to go. Check back with us to find out more about local activities and attractions, and if you have any questions, or would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
More From Rockingham Honda
With the wide range of 2020 Honda Accord interior features, Methuen drivers can count on comfort, connectivity, and safety, whether cruising around town or across the country. From standard Honda Sensing® driver-assistive features to the available leather-trimmed seats, the Accord is ready to elevate your commute. Learn more about the Honda Accord Sedan interior features…
Whether you’re cruising Lawrence roads, or heading out on I-93, the Honda Civic MPG ratings are impressive. There are five 2020 Honda Civic trim levels available, and each delivers powerful and efficient performance. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel economy ratings in this guide from Rockingham Honda. New Civic Inventory Contact Us Civic MPG Ratings…
New England is a fun place to be in the fall, and Salem, NH is no exception. From festivals to marathons, and farmer’s markets, there’s a lot to do and see. Here at Rockingham Honda, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite fall activities in Salem. Take a look, then get out there and…