2021 Honda Pilot Safety Ratings
The new Honda Pilot is a capable midsize SUV that offers powerful V6 performance, a spacious interior, and loads of convenient features designed to enhance your Lawrence-area driving experience. If you are shopping for a family-friendly vehicle, you’ll be happy to know that the Honda Pilot safety ratings prove it is designed to keep everyone safe and secure wherever you drive. Learn more about the Pilot safety ratings and features before you schedule a test drive with Rockingham Honda.
Honda Pilot: NHTSA Safety Ratings
The NHTSA is an agency of the federal government that assesses the safety and crashworthiness of new vehicles. In tests conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)*, the 2021 Honda Pilot FWD earned the following scores:
- Overall Rating: 5 stars
- Frontal Crash: 4 stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 stars
Honda Pilot Safety Features
Contributing to the impressive Pilot SUV safety ratings is its Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure. Using a system of front frame enhancements that absorb and deflect the energy generated from a frontal collision, ACE™ helps to protect you and your passengers on Methuen-area roads.
Additional Honda Pilot safety features include:
- Advanced Front Airbags
- SmartVent® Front Side Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Brake Assist
- Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Intelligent Traction Management
- Available Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4®) AWD System
To further boost your safety on the Haverhill roads, all 2021 Pilot trim levels come equipped with the Honda Sensing® suite of high-tech safety features and driver assist systems, including:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™), which detects when a potential frontal collision is imminent and automatically applies the brakes.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), which adjusts the steering to keep the vehicle in its lane should it drift past the lane markings without the turn signal activated.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM), which senses when your vehicle is about to leave the roadway, and provides steering adjustment and braking assistance to keep you safely on the road.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), which maintains a safe driving distance between you and the vehicle directly ahead.
Learn More About the 2021 Honda Pilot Safety at Rockingham Honda
The Honda Pilot safety ratings and high-tech driver assist systems make this SUV an ideal choice for Salem families like yours. Browse our current lease offers and new vehicle specials to get the best deal possible on your new Pilot, and then apply for financing with us online. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us.
* Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA’s) New Car Assessment Program. For additional information on the 5-Star Safety Ratings program, please visit www.safercar.gov. Model tested with standard side airbags.
More from Rockingham Honda
The Honda Civic is one of the most familiar faces of the Honda family. The Civic model has always been known for producing incredible envious performance on the Lawrence roads, and the 2021 model is no exception. The 2021 Honda Civic mpg ratings reach up to an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city and 38 mpg highway*….
Along with its sporty styling and powerful performance capabilities, the 2021 Honda Accord interior is a big part of what makes this midsize sedan one of the most popular at Rockingham Honda. Roomy, comfortable, and loaded with tech-savvy features, the Honda Accord interior will enhance any Lawrence drive. Learn more about the Honda design and…
The new Honda Pilot is a capable midsize SUV that offers powerful V6 performance, a spacious interior, and loads of convenient features designed to enhance your Lawrence-area driving experience. If you are shopping for a family-friendly vehicle, you’ll be happy to know that the Honda Pilot safety ratings prove it is designed to keep…