2020 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2020 Honda Pilot mpg rating proves that you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency when you choose a powerful midsize SUV. All Pilot models are equipped with a robust V6 engine that not only provides plenty of get-up-and-go, but also will help cut down on visits to the gas station. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings from the team here at Rockingham Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Each of the six available 2020 Honda Pilot trims are powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. Along with that strong engine, the Pilot can also provide the kind of fuel economy that Methuen-area drivers want. Check out the mpg rating of each of the available Pilot drivetrain configurations:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
The 2020 Pilot fuel efficiency and performance are both enhanced by the inclusion of smart tech features such as:
- Eco Assist™ System – This allows you to view how your real-time fuel usage is affected by your driving habits in order to help you improve overall efficiency.
- HondaLink® – This connectivity app helps you to keep track of fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or away from it.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – This provides enhanced traction and control in all kinds of Haverhill-area road and weather conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Rockingham Honda
Does the Honda Pilot sound like the SUV you’ve been dreaming of? Learn about the Pilot towing capacity and check out our Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder comparison to see how this capable Honda SUV matches up against the competition, and then explore our new Pilot inventory online. Remember to take advantage of our current lease specials to save on your new Pilot. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us.
More From Rockingham Honda
If you’re looking for a capable midsize SUV that delivers strong V6 performance, the new Honda Pilot is a great choice. How much can a Honda Pilot tow? When properly equipped, this Honda SUV can tow up to 5,000 pounds. Learn more about how the Honda Pilot towing capacity in this guide from Rockingham Honda,…
The Honda Civic is a compact sedan, but that doesn’t mean it comes up short on providing a comfortable and well-equipped interior. With seating for up to five and a wide array of convenient amenities, the Civic is a terrific choice to upgrade your Haverhill-area commute. Learn more about the Honda Civic interior features,…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is a compact SUV that is ideal for Lawrence-area drivers of all types. With its spacious interior loaded with convenient features and its powerful performance capabilities, this Honda crossover is among the most popular on Salem streets. Along with its fun-to-drive quality, the Honda Civic MPG is a strong selling…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.