2020 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2020 Honda Pilot mpg rating proves that you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency when you choose a powerful midsize SUV. All Pilot models are equipped with a robust V6 engine that not only provides plenty of get-up-and-go, but also will help cut down on visits to the gas station. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings from the team here at Rockingham Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Each of the six available 2020 Honda Pilot trims are powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. Along with that strong engine, the Pilot can also provide the kind of fuel economy that Methuen-area drivers want. Check out the mpg rating of each of the available Pilot drivetrain configurations:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
The 2020 Pilot fuel efficiency and performance are both enhanced by the inclusion of smart tech features such as:
- Eco Assist™ System – This allows you to view how your real-time fuel usage is affected by your driving habits in order to help you improve overall efficiency.
- HondaLink® – This connectivity app helps you to keep track of fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or away from it.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – This provides enhanced traction and control in all kinds of Haverhill-area road and weather conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Rockingham Honda
Does the Honda Pilot sound like the SUV you’ve been dreaming of? Check out our Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder comparison to see how this capable Honda SUV matches up against the competition, and then explore our new Pilot inventory online. Remember to take advantage of our current lease specials to save on your new Pilot. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us.
More From Rockingham Honda
HondaLink® is one of the most popular features offered on vehicles in the new Honda lineup. This smart technology allows you to connect your HondaLink® compatible phone to your car, giving you instant access to music, maps, and social media. You can also receive important updates from Honda and take advantage of the HondaLink® Connect…
Each of the five available 2020 Honda HR-V configurations offer efficient performance, a surprisingly spacious interior, and advanced safety technologies. As you explore the HR-V trims, you’ll find that each comes with its own unique set of features, making it easy for Lawrence drivers to find the model that is best suited to their needs….
The 2020 Honda CR-V can provide powerful and efficient performance, but how much can a Honda CR-V tow? Lawrence drivers may be surprised to know that this compact crossover SUV has a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about the Honda CR-V towing package from Rockingham Honda. New CR-V Inventory Contact…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.