2020 Honda Pilot MPG
The 2020 Honda Pilot mpg rating proves that you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency when you choose a powerful midsize SUV. All Pilot models are equipped with a robust V6 engine that not only provides plenty of get-up-and-go, but also will help cut down on visits to the gas station. Learn more about the Honda Pilot fuel economy ratings from the team here at Rockingham Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
Each of the six available 2020 Honda Pilot trims are powered by a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. Along with that strong engine, the Pilot can also provide the kind of fuel economy that Methuen-area drivers want. Check out the mpg rating of each of the available Pilot drivetrain configurations:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
The 2020 Pilot fuel efficiency and performance are both enhanced by the inclusion of smart tech features such as:
- Eco Assist™ System – This allows you to view how your real-time fuel usage is affected by your driving habits in order to help you improve overall efficiency.
- HondaLink® – This connectivity app helps you to keep track of fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or away from it.
- Available Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – This provides enhanced traction and control in all kinds of Haverhill-area road and weather conditions.
Test Drive the Honda Pilot at Rockingham Honda
Does the Honda Pilot sound like the SUV you’ve been dreaming of? Check out our Pilot vs. Nissan Pathfinder comparison to see how this capable Honda SUV matches up against the competition, and then explore our new Pilot inventory online. Remember to take advantage of our current lease specials to save on your new Pilot. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us.
More From Rockingham Honda
The 2020 Honda Pilot mpg rating proves that you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency when you choose a powerful midsize SUV. All Pilot models are equipped with a robust V6 engine that not only provides plenty of get-up-and-go, but also will help cut down on visits to the gas station. Learn more about the Honda…
The 2020 Honda Civic is a sporty and well-equipped compact sedan that not only offers spirited performance and a comfortable ride, but also comes with advanced safety features. That is part of the reason why it received such impressive safety ratings. Learn more about the Honda Civic safety ratings and features, and then stop by…
The 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions are just right for Lawrence driving. The SUV’s compact size makes parking easy, and the cabin space provides plenty of room for passengers and cargo. Explore the Honda Pilot dimensions, and then stop by Rockingham Honda to take this popular crossover SUV out for a test drive. New CR-V InventoryContact Us…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.