What is the 2020 Honda CR-V Towing Capacity?
The 2020 Honda CR-V can provide powerful and efficient performance, but how much can a Honda CR-V tow? Lawrence drivers may be surprised to know that this compact crossover SUV has a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about the Honda CR-V towing package from Rockingham Honda.
What Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
Now that you know what the Honda CR-V towing capacity is, your next question may be, “What can a Honda CR-V tow?” If you’re planning a vacation or weekend adventure, this compact Honda SUV will come in handy, as it is capable of hauling a small fishing boat or teardrop camper, an ATV or jet ski, or even a 16-foot tandem axle utility trailer. Methuen drivers will find many ways to take advantage of the versatility provided by the Honda CR-V towing capability.
2020 Honda CR-V Towing Features
Honda offers a CR-V towing package and a variety of accessories and features that can help you to get the most out of your Haverhill towing experience.
- Honda CR-V Towing Package: Includes a receiver-style Honda CR-V tow hitch, a drawbar, a clip, and a hitch harness, with the option to upgrade with a Power Tailgate Hands-Free Access Adapter.
- Hill Start Assist: Prevents roll-back when moving your foot from the brake to the gas pedal when parked on an incline.
- Real-Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™: Provides enhanced traction and control in all kinds of adverse road or weather conditions.
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: Enhances control when and helps to maintain traction on slippery road surfaces.
- Brake Assist: Automatically applies full brake pressure to help mitigate a possible collision.
2020 Honda CR-V Cargo Space
Like the CR-V towing capacity, the Honda CR-V cargo space provides versatility for Salem drivers. All CR-V trim levels come with an easy fold-down 60/40-split rear seat back, which allows you to customize the interior dimensions to your specific needs. As you can see below, the Honda CR-V cargo space is surprisingly generous for a compact SUV.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 75.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 39.2 cubic feet
Find Your Honda CR-V Today at Rockingham Honda
Check out our CR-V vs. Subaru Outback comparison, and then find the new Honda CR-V that will best suit your lifestyle today at Rockingham Honda. Before you visit, browse through our new vehicle lease specials to find our current CR-V offers. If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us.
More From Rockingham Honda
If you’re looking for a capable midsize SUV that delivers strong V6 performance, the new Honda Pilot is a great choice. How much can a Honda Pilot tow? When properly equipped, this Honda SUV can tow up to 5,000 pounds. Learn more about how the Honda Pilot towing capacity in this guide from Rockingham Honda,…
The Honda Civic is a compact sedan, but that doesn’t mean it comes up short on providing a comfortable and well-equipped interior. With seating for up to five and a wide array of convenient amenities, the Civic is a terrific choice to upgrade your Haverhill-area commute. Learn more about the Honda Civic interior features,…
The 2020 Honda CR-V is a compact SUV that is ideal for Lawrence-area drivers of all types. With its spacious interior loaded with convenient features and its powerful performance capabilities, this Honda crossover is among the most popular on Salem streets. Along with its fun-to-drive quality, the Honda Civic MPG is a strong selling…