What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
Whether you’re cruising Lawrence roads, or heading out on I-93, the Honda Civic MPG ratings are impressive. There are five 2020 Honda Civic trim levels available, and each delivers powerful and efficient performance. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel economy ratings in this guide from Rockingham Honda.
Civic MPG Ratings by Trim Level
So, which 2020 Honda Civic trim best meets your fuel-efficiency needs? Here’s a quick look at the Honda Civic fuel economy ratings per trim:
- Civic LX: With the 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the LX earns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating. The LX with the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gets an EPA-estimated 30 city/38 highway* rating.
- Civic Sport: With the 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the Sport earns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating. The Sport with the CVT gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX-L: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic Touring: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
There are two available engines offered with the 2020 Honda Civic: a 2.0L 4-cylinder and a 1.5L 4-cylinder with turbocharger. The base 2.0L engine generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, while the 1.5L turbo engine boosts output to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. Both engines feature the Eco Assist™ System, which can help Methuen drivers conserve fuel in two ways:
- The Eco Assist™ system can let you know how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Rockingham Honda
Check out our Civic vs. Mazda3 comparison to see which of these sedans is the better choice to upgrade your Haverhill commute. Then learn about the Civic safety ratings and explore the differences between the Civic sedan, hatchback, and coupe models. We’ll also be happy to help you learn more about the Honda Pilot mpg as well as the fuel efficiency of other Honda models. Don’t forget to take a look at our new Honda lease specials to take advantage of our current offers, and when you’re ready to get behind the wheel of an exciting new Honda, contact us to schedule a test drive!
More From Rockingham Honda
HondaLink® is one of the most popular features offered on vehicles in the new Honda lineup. This smart technology allows you to connect your HondaLink® compatible phone to your car, giving you instant access to music, maps, and social media. You can also receive important updates from Honda and take advantage of the HondaLink® Connect…
Each of the five available 2020 Honda HR-V configurations offer efficient performance, a surprisingly spacious interior, and advanced safety technologies. As you explore the HR-V trims, you’ll find that each comes with its own unique set of features, making it easy for Lawrence drivers to find the model that is best suited to their needs….
The 2020 Honda CR-V can provide powerful and efficient performance, but how much can a Honda CR-V tow? Lawrence drivers may be surprised to know that this compact crossover SUV has a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about the Honda CR-V towing package from Rockingham Honda. New CR-V Inventory Contact…
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.