What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
Whether you’re cruising Lawrence roads, or heading out on I-93, the Honda Civic MPG ratings are impressive. There are five 2020 Honda Civic trim levels available, and each delivers powerful and efficient performance. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel economy ratings in this guide from Rockingham Honda.
Civic MPG Ratings by Trim Level
So, which 2020 Honda Civic trim best meets your fuel-efficiency needs? Here’s a quick look at the Honda Civic fuel economy ratings per trim:
- Civic LX: With the 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the LX earns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating. The LX with the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) gets an EPA-estimated 30 city/38 highway* rating.
- Civic Sport: With the 6-Speed Manual Transmission, the Sport earns an EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway* rating. The Sport with the CVT gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic EX-L: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- Civic Touring: With standard CVT, EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating.
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
There are two available engines offered with the 2020 Honda Civic: a 2.0L 4-cylinder and a 1.5L 4-cylinder with turbocharger. The base 2.0L engine generates 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque, while the 1.5L turbo engine boosts output to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque. Both engines feature the Eco Assist™ System, which can help Methuen drivers conserve fuel in two ways:
- The Eco Assist™ system can let you know how fuel-efficient your driving habits are via a color-changing display around the speedometer. If the display is green, your driving habits are efficient; if it’s blue, you’re probably wasting fuel.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to favor fuel conservation.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Rockingham Honda
Check out our Civic vs. Mazda3 comparison to see which of these sedans is the better choice to upgrade your Haverhill commute. Then learn about the Civic safety ratings and explore the differences between the Civic sedan, hatchback, and coupe models. We’ll also be happy to help you learn more about the Honda Pilot mpg as well as the fuel efficiency of other Honda models. Don’t forget to take a look at our new Honda lease specials to take advantage of our current offers, and when you’re ready to get behind the wheel of an exciting new Honda, contact us to schedule a test drive!
More From Rockingham Honda
The 2020 Honda Pilot mpg rating proves that you don’t have to sacrifice efficiency when you choose a powerful midsize SUV. All Pilot models are equipped with a robust V6 engine that not only provides plenty of get-up-and-go, but also will help cut down on visits to the gas station. Learn more about the Honda…
The 2020 Honda Civic is a sporty and well-equipped compact sedan that not only offers spirited performance and a comfortable ride, but also comes with advanced safety features. That is part of the reason why it received such impressive safety ratings. Learn more about the Honda Civic safety ratings and features, and then stop by…
The 2020 Honda CR-V dimensions are just right for Lawrence driving. The SUV’s compact size makes parking easy, and the cabin space provides plenty of room for passengers and cargo. Explore the Honda Pilot dimensions, and then stop by Rockingham Honda to take this popular crossover SUV out for a test drive. New CR-V InventoryContact Us…
*Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.